In zone enrolment
If you live permanently within the Clayton Park School zone (please check the zone map below) and intend on enrolling your child at Clayton Park School, we ask that you complete an enrolment form, this can be collected from the school office.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Along with a completed enrolment form, the following documentation is required prior to your child starting at Clayton Park School:
NZ Citizens – copy of child’s birth certificate or passport
Australian Citizens – copy of child’s passport
All others – copy of child’s New Zealand Student Visa or New Zealand Residency Permit, including a copy of the date of entry to NZ stamp inside the passport
IMPORTANT: this is the child’s eligibility, not parents’ (ie: we cannot enrol a student based on their parent holding a Student Visa)
2) Proof of your address: (ie; current rental agreement, sale & purchase agreement, current power bill).
3) Immunisation records/certificate:
These can be found on the last page of their Well Child (Plunket) book (see example picture below). If you are unable to locate this, please ask your GP to provide a print-out of the ‘Immunisation Status Report’.
Immunisations completed overseas will need to be verified by a New Zealand Doctor and a copy provided to Endeavour School.
Out of Zone Enrolment
Each year the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The Board will publish this information by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.
Applications for enrolments will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority This priority is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary for Education.
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth or fifth priority groups than there are places available, Selection within the priority group will be by ballot conducted in accordance with instructions by the Secretary. Under Section 11G (1) on the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of any ballot by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school.
Applicants seeking second or third priority status may be required to give proof of a sibling relationship.